Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Creating Nests in Open-Plan Spaces
The weather's hot right now, but fall is definitely around the corner.Abstract Painting  Soon, it's going to be time to get started on rethinking our decor and planning pockets of room to cuddle into.

It's easy to believe that a nook or nest can simply fit in country-style homes or tiny cottages,Abstract Art but that's simply not the case. Comfortable hideaways feel just as much at home in modern, open-plan spaces such as lofts.
Any Kitchen Can Have a Nest

Open, modern kitchens don't have to have stark, uncomfortable seating. Nestle a little desk, chair and bench seat into a window for the perfect destination to watch the winter birds.
The favorite breakfast nooks are the smaller onOversized Canvas Art es that feel extra cozy — little benches tucked into a pocket of space with a view into the backyard. A spot like this is where I might spend every morning with a cup of espresso, my legs curled up and my laptop in front of me.
Contemporary and Country Bathrooms May Feel Cozy

Are you redoing a bathroom this winter? Consider enclosing your tub or positioning it in a nook to create a sense of privacy. This little glowing blue tub makes the perfect nest for wintertime bubble baths with a view out the centered windows.
When you plan to rip down walls to expand your bathroom, you might like to reconsider that choice and think about the benefit for a small bathing area. With all those walls and that one little window, it is the ideal home for a long, hot soak.Abstract Art 
Get a more traditional look with whites and walnut and carve out a little nest at the end of your main stairwell. The overall game board in the tabletop makes this a perfect place for two.
Whether you are working with a huge home or a tiny cottage, a modern loft or a vintage Colonial, you can add a nest to keep your home feeling cozy and comfortable anytime of yr.

Keep your accessories and furnishings steady with your style and don't be afraid to leave wall space up when renovating your space. A little nest to hide in can make your home a peaceful retreat from the world.
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  Creating Nests in Open-Plan Spaces jineshpatel672 0 14 09-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Son Yorum: jineshpatel672
  İstanbul için inanılmaz Plan ! eliffff 6 1,323 08-26-2009, 10:00 PM
Son Yorum: eliffff

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi